vipoffashion

Golden Goose Outlet flash is made

I ordered a 38 in all 3 pairsI wear a size 7. 5 8 shoe, so size up if youre a half size. Let me start by saying I've always loved sneakers. However, I mostly wore heels on the blog because that's what I was wearing to the office when I worked in Corporate America.

I absolutely love my Ace sneakers. Slide sneakers with snake print logo, Animal prints and inspirations from nature are some of the elements that define the Golden Goose style, especially in this collection where clear references https://www.goldengooseofficialsite.com/ to the animal kingdom can be found.

Francy sneakers in red laminated leather with leopard print laces, Made of a blend of materials and finishes, these Francy sneakers fully interpret the '70s basketball sneaker style. Super Star sneakers in leather with glittery GGDB star, These Super Star sneakers are the perfect example of the Golden Goose identity our trademark distressed vintage look meets feminine contemporary details.

The Golden Goose Outlet flash is made to imitate the stitching on vintage leather jackets. Back in laminated crocodile print, green GGDB star, upper in white leather on the side and suede on the top. V Star sneakers in snake print leather with fuchsia insert, The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key.

Another thing I love about the golden goose sneakers is you dont have to stress about keeping them perfect looking, since they kind of come with that worn look already. At first I thought that was so dumb why would you pay over 400 for a shoe that already looks dirty But I actually LOVE that about them.

We like the style contrasts, the brand new details, breaking with dogmas. Ive actually never had a blister from a pair of GG sneakers, and while I cant speak for everyone, the general consensus on forums is that the distressing helps them already be broken in.

Do they ever go on sale Yes They go on sale all the time My favorite sites to stalk for a sale are SSense and FarFetch. I also love keeping an eye on eBay. V Star Sneakers with snake print vertical strip and blue laces, The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. V Stars are inspired by 1970s basketball, boasting a minimalist silhouette with rubber toecap.