ggdbsosit

Golden Goose Handcrafted high

Slide Leather and suede sneakers with inserts in raw edge canvas. One model, lots of ways to interpret it. Smudging and distressing throughout. You can read my review on those sneakers HERE. Tonal signature graphic leather applique and logo stamp in gold-tone at outer side.

Treaded rubber outsole in black. Round toe. With Super-Stars we love playing with contrasting materials and colours, just like this version where the black upper is created by alternating 3 different materials: leather, suede and canvas. We take our idea of style to a new level with our sneakers.

Travelling continually enriches our vision through the experiences we have along the journey. Golden Goose Handcrafted high-top paneled goatskin, suede, and glittered leather sneakers colorblocked in white, pink, and silver-tone. Super-Star sneakers with handwritten Love is all we need lettering.

Yeah sneakers in leopard-print with gold star. Men's LTD Super-Star double-tongue sneakers with snake-print heel tab and red star. Round toe. A pair of Golden Goose were ordered, shipped Golden Goose Mid Star and delivered to my casa. Textile logo patch in red at tongue.

Round toe. High-top buffed leather and suede sneakers in white and brown. Round toe. Handcrafted low-top grained leather sneakers in white and red. Rubber midsole in white. Thanks to Reeses and our many daily walks, I've been wearing sneakers Golden Goose Sneakers now more than ever.

Super-Star sneakers in suede with silver star. Laminated leather and ballistic nylon combine on the upper and are harmonised with contrasting silver hi-vis reflective inserts. The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key.

Styles feature everything from expert colorblocking and metallic accents to crystal embellishments and unexpected prints on both high-tops and low-tops. Rubber midsole in white. We translate the care of craftsmanship and our experience using artisan techniques in order to achieve our goal.

I'm sorry. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. If you're considering a pair of Golden Goose sneakers, don't miss a roundup of my favorite styles right now below. These shoes with their American vibe and touch of glamour are packed with streetwear style making them perfect for the city.