Weiweismart

The number one key to scoring remains shot choice

The number one key to scoring remains shot choice, as is the  MT 2K21 case in real life,no matter who you're playing as or in My career mode. If you are heavily contested in the paint, you might choose to post up (using L2 on PS4 or LT on Xbox One) then spin or drive a stepback by holding R2/RT and moving the proper trigger left or right before immediately discharging. If they won't give you a chance, make one. I have created a living out of the in past versions and in this one, it's more necessary. So, even when I'm playing as Slasher, or some set up shooter or some two-way player, I go to the paint.

From the new and the hyped edition, when you begin to shoot with the buttons, a Shot Meter will appear above your head just like in 2K19. However, the goal is no longer to fill it up entirely. Instead, you'll want to launch once the'ticker' reaches the highlighted yellow section inside the bar. It will be in a different place based upon your player's skill level, your position on the courtroom and how profoundly contested the play is.

Nonetheless, you'll want to release once inside'the yellow'. If you time it exactly right, and the situation around you're good, you'll flash green: guaranteed points. Somewhat off and  Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins it is likely to be exactly what the Houston Rockets group does mostly, throwing a brick. Tack!