Sign in to follow this  
Dingbest

Would like to have a Vince and Kobe Cover

I'm going to purchase it to the next gen. since you know the game because of this gen consoles is going to  NBA 2K21 MT be cheeks.not like this bro, better part of the community and fan-base would be buying the present gen mamba forever edition since it includes another gen standard variant for free.But hows it doing him dirty plenty of people wi have his pay due to what I simply said.the match is going to be the specific same as 2k20. So save up and wait patiently until you get a PS5

There surely have to be a major patch with this issue. If we are playing at the park there should be no offensive breach (s) for camping at the paint when the opposing team could get away with it on protection. Furthermore, if anybody has plans on playing in the park at NBA2K21, please do not waste your time. It is frustrating as hell playing with randoms when you need to decode who performs well and who is crap in the game.

NBA2K21 is right back to the bullshit of Playmaking Shot Creators and Offensive threats capable to strike whites on their own shots. I rather keep playing NBA2K20 before the game comes out in two months real talkOn God bro, I've lost about 5 games directly dealing with this problem at the park. It's like I'm playing 2K20 all over again but considerably worse.

You mean on protection? It is similar to that in 2k20 too though playing park in 20 you will still have people sit at the paint for  Cheap MT NBA 2K21 20 minutes on defense. So in the event that you can not get away from it you may as well grind vc on the game which will carry on to the next gen wallet imo because anything earned or achieved from 20 stays in 20. I am able to post and say I need have a wonderful day Keyboard gangsta.