Sign in to follow this  
samwatch

Rolex Datejust II 41mm DWO

Most Datejust II's are great accurate reps right out of the box depending on the manufacturer, apart from the DWO. Is there anywhere one can find an overlay that is the right size and font. I've also noticed some dials have smaller date window dimensions than others.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Why would that matter? Gens of both use the 3135, so the gens should have identical date window position. Reps probably do too. I can't imagine that the factories print a different DWO for DJII reps than they do for Sub reps

DJII has a 3136 movement which is a 3135 with Parachrom hairspring and Paraflex shock system, but the datawheel is supposed to be the same.

I was wrong, the reps do not use a DWO. I can't say whether that's because the date window position is wrong (too far right = ETA position) or if the gen is that way.

im waiting for a good out of box DJ, in the mean time; can any of you guys direct me to a good Watch Maker who could make a Franken Rolex for me (For the right price) ?? I know BK but he's busy, anyone else?