Sign in to follow this  
4mellersour

Video Review: YF Chukker Bang

It arrived a few days ago. Everytime I open a the China-package for my replica I expect it to be like 0,5 m big after been zooming in on all the reference prics, QC-pics and so on the computer screen. And when it finally comes out of the plastic wrapped around it looks so tiny :) And all the small "bad" details that I was affraid of wasn't even visible for the human eye :)

I don't own the gen unfortunately so I can't compare them but I have been watching A LOT of pics, Youtube-videos and have seen it in real life many times and this is rep is amazing!

I've probably spent more money on reps than what the gen Big Bang costs. I've only got 6 reps left in the collection and this one is my absolute favorite. 

You guys have given me a lot of knowlege here so I thought I would give you a litte something back, for what it's worth... Also you are friendly here unlike one other forum where members screams.

So thank you for that :)

Finally, let's see the video.

http://watchvideo.co/video/Best-Swiss-Replica-Hublot-Big-Bang-Limited-Edition-Chukker-Bang-Titanium-Watch-Review/efccc7ed1ad0c4ea148c7e62545df3ca