4mellersour

AAAF Omega Globemaster Annual Calendar

I received this watch about a week back and I must say that I am happy with the purchase, and impressed with the build and quality of the watch. 

First off, one thing which you would notice immediately when handling the watch is that it comes with a very wearable strap. It just wears more comfortably for me. The deployment buckle finish is reasonable, not superb in my opinion. But no egregious or unforgivable flaw either. 

The entire dial is viewed through the single AR crystal. The crystal is accurate to gen, though many owners opt for the double AR treatment. I would say that this is unnecessary. The AAA factory crystal is colorless and has remarkable clarity. From some angles, the crystal can vanish from sight like it has double AR.

Turn the watch over, and the see-through caseback gives the watch away with the Miyota 9015 automatic movement exposed.

The rep is a very nice and good replication until you get a gen next to it. Then the flaws stand out but mostly the fit and finish is obviously lacking.

AAAF-Omega-Globemaster-Annual-Calendar-1

AAAF-Omega-Globemaster-Annual-Calendar-2

AAAF-Omega-Globemaster-Annual-Calendar-3