Sign in to follow this  
wright267

Noob vs JF factory Submariner Rep

OK, so I am in the market for a new submariner replica.

I have done my research as to what is what and where to get them from etc... So which would you guys choose? The Noob Sub or the JF factory Sub?

Opinions, reviews of either and comments welcome :-)

Hi and welcome

default_biggrin_pudcorpqrlr.png

I had many NOOB submariner until the V5 version, and she is very well made !

But, today, i would try the JF for the following reasons:

- The correct height of the sapphire above the ceramic bezel; NOOB is too high !

- The clasp is a real beauty; it's rounded where it has to be and sharp also... The brushing is excellent according to the pictures i saw on differents Truted dealers sites.

- I like very much the bracelet; the links seems to be very well made and i think there is no space between them.

- The solid end link has the correct lenght, it is inside the lugs... The SEL on the NOOB is too long and just arrives at the lugs limit.

- It's hard to tell from the pics but i think also that the cyclop on the date is better, but i am not sure !

Well, i would be very curious to buy it and to see it

I know that JF makes a great DAYTONA with one of the best finish you ca find, so i guess their SUBMARINER has the same quality manufacturing quality !

Noob is a no brainer. I just received both. Very disappointed in the bracelet with JF. The bezel action is amazing though in the JF but sub is also very good.

I haven't tried a JF but the Noob V5 are hard to beat

default_smile_2l0jxvduqbq.png

they all have their pro's and con's just wish they could sort it out between them to get everything right

default_wink_e5auinhugyh.gif

Yeah, I have discovered the Noob watch website and seen that they are now on Noob v6... I might have to plump for one of those!

The one I have seems to have a lot in common with the Noob watches... And I think it might actually be one looking at everything else in the forum and on the websites etc.

Thanks for your replies guys :-)