Sign in to follow this  
Susang

iSwiss.co Review – Fake IWC Collection Deserves Your Attention

Since so many of you guys have asked me about it, here’s the long awaited iSwiss.co review. We’re going to take a closer look at their fake IWC collection amongst other things, since I noticed an increased demand for these watches lately. Although they will never be as popular as Rollies for example, it’s great to see that I’m not the only one who appreciates a great IWC replica watch when he sees one. And that’s the claim here – only high quality Swiss replicas. Well, let’s go ahead and see if they do have the products to prove it.

iSwiss.co-Review-fake-IWC-selection.jpg

Swiss.co Review – Design & Usability

The website doesn’t look bad. Not great, but not that bad, either. It has a honest look about it, although they could remove the Christmas hat from their logo since it’s March. Kidding aside, there’s a lot of room for improvement, but the website looks decent for a replica seller.

You can find all their available brands listed (almost) alphabetically on the left part of the screen. But you won’t find only replica watch collections there, you’ll also find some accessories, which is very interesting since I don’t remember seeing anything like this before. But I’ll discuss it in depth later on. You can see they have some “different” products by looking just under their banners. You’ll see a lot of watches posted there alongside accessories and whatnot.

Consistency is good. Even though pictures are not taken from the exact same angle and over the same background, my experience tells me they’re taken out of their own stock sort of speak. Also, getting around the website shouldn’t be that hard, since most of their available replica brands are split into categories. Not many filters once there, but still, you should be able to find whatever is that you’re looking for relatively fast.

You can find various policies at the bottom of the page and this is where things get a little funny and by funny I mean both amusing and shady at the same time. Most information is unhelpful and written in Chinglish, the love child of English and Chinese languages. But language barriers aside, the information is not helpful. For example, I was looking for some info on their return policy and the only thing I could find is something like “you’ll be satisfied by our watches, but in case you won’t, you can return it”. Good to know, but how about a timeframe or something?

iSwiss.co Review – Replica Brands & Range
iSwiss.co-homepage-appearance.jpg
iSwiss has a nice assortment of brands going one, but they obviously focus their attention on the bigger brands, such as Rollies, fake IWC and so on. You won’t get an infinite number of variations for a model, but still, you have where to choose. Since I chose the fake IWC collection for this review, let’s take the IWC Big Pilot replica as an example. I found about 15 variations, whereas sites like watchjust will certainly have over 50 variations which is absurd and borderline confusing.

As far as quality goes, all watches here are fitted with Swiss movements, or so they claim. But that’s not the case, I found an IWC Big Pilot replica selling for $299 and specs said it was a high quality Japanese movement. As long as they write the correct specs, I see no problem selling a few Japanese quality fakes amongst others, but the problem is with “Swiss” replicas selling for the same price. Putting it nicely, I’d say that’s rather confusing.

And before I forget, these guys also sell franken watches, genuine movements and genuine parts like hands, stems, bezels and so on. A very interesting example is this IWC chronograph movement below.
IWC-Movement-for-sale-iswiss.jpg
iSwiss.co Review – Fake IWC Quality

Let’s have a look at not one IWC replica watch, but two – Big Pilot and an IWC Portuguese replica. I’ve chosen Swiss quality because despite their somewhat deceitful claims, that’s the most interesting aspect of this review. You can get Asian replicas in from a million different places, but only few turn out to be legitimate replica watch sites when it comes to Swiss movements.
IWC-Big-Pilot-Replica-from-iswiss-screen
If these specs were indeed true, I’d say this fake IWC is a very interesting watch. It’s great to see they tell us exactly what kind of movement goes inside it but again, not completely sure about how legitimate these specs are, considering the somewhat low price.
IWC-Portuguese-replica-from-iswiss-with-
In the case of this IWC Portuguese replica we don’t get any movement info, except it’s Swiss as well. Again, not completely sure about their origin because I don’t know how much profit they make with these low-ish prices. I probably forgot to mention, but it took a while to find the website. If you google “iswiss”, there’s nothing there. Funny thing is that amongst those results, you’ll see solidswiss.cd, bestreplica.sr and even some genuine watches sellers.

iSwiss.co Review – The Fold

There’s no doubt that a Swiss replica or a replica equipped with a Swiss movement has a more “genuine” feel to it, even if it’s just the placebo effect. However, as you can see, getting the real deal is tricky, whether it’s a fake IWC, Rollie or whatever you can think of. I hope you’ll find my iSwiss.co review useful so until next time, don’t forget to check out my replica watches reviews.

On 3/31/2016 at 6:43 PM, Susang said:

Since so many of you guys have asked me about it, here’s the long awaited iSwiss.co review. We’re going to take a closer look at their fake IWC collection amongst other things, since I noticed an increased demand for these watches lately. Although they will never be as popular as Rollies for example, it’s great to see that I’m not the only one who appreciates a great IWC replica watch when he sees one. And that’s the claim here – only high quality Swiss replicas. Well, let’s go ahead and see if they do have the products to prove it.

iSwiss.co-Review-fake-IWC-selection.jpg

Swiss.co Review – Design & Usability

The website doesn’t look bad. Not great, but not that bad, either. It has a honest look about it, although they could remove the Christmas hat from their logo since it’s March. Kidding aside, there’s a lot of room for improvement, but the website looks decent for a replica seller.

You can find all their available brands listed (almost) alphabetically on the left part of the screen. But you won’t find only replica watch collections there, you’ll also find some accessories, which is very interesting since I don’t remember seeing anything like this before. But I’ll discuss it in depth later on. You can see they have some “different” products by looking just under their banners. You’ll see a lot of watches posted there alongside accessories and whatnot.

Consistency is good. Even though pictures are not taken from the exact same angle and over the same background, my experience tells me they’re taken out of their own stock sort of speak. Also, getting around the website shouldn’t be that hard, since most of their available replica brands are split into categories. Not many filters once there, but still, you should be able to find whatever is that you’re looking for relatively fast.

You can find various policies at the bottom of the page and this is where things get a little funny and by funny I mean both amusing and shady at the same time. Most information is unhelpful and written in Chinglish, the love child of English and Chinese languages. But language barriers aside, the information is not helpful. For example, I was looking for some info on their return policy and the only thing I could find is something like “you’ll be satisfied by our watches, but in case you won’t, you can return it”. Good to know, but how about a timeframe or something?

iSwiss.co Review – Replica Brands & Range
iSwiss.co-homepage-appearance.jpg
iSwiss has a nice assortment of brands going one, but they obviously focus their attention on the bigger brands, such as Rollies, fake IWC and so on. You won’t get an infinite number of variations for a model, but still, you have where to choose. Since I chose the fake IWC collection for this review, let’s take the IWC Big Pilot replica as an example. I found about 15 variations, whereas sites like watchjust will certainly have over 50 variations which is absurd and borderline confusing.

As far as quality goes, all watches here are fitted with Swiss movements, or so they claim. But that’s not the case, I found an IWC Big Pilot replica selling for $299 and specs said it was a high quality Japanese movement. As long as they write the correct specs, I see no problem selling a few Japanese quality fakes amongst others, but the problem is with “Swiss” replicas selling for the same price. Putting it nicely, I’d say that’s rather confusing.

And before I forget, these guys also sell franken watches, genuine movements and genuine parts like hands, stems, bezels and so on. A very interesting example is this IWC chronograph movement below.
IWC-Movement-for-sale-iswiss.jpg
iSwiss.co Review – Fake IWC Quality

Let’s have a look at not one IWC replica watch, but two – Big Pilot and an IWC Portuguese replica. I’ve chosen Swiss quality because despite their somewhat deceitful claims, that’s the most interesting aspect of this review. You can get Asian replicas in from a million different places, but only few turn out to be legitimate replica watch sites when it comes to Swiss movements.
IWC-Big-Pilot-Replica-from-iswiss-screen
If these specs were indeed true, I’d say this fake IWC is a very interesting watch. It’s great to see they tell us exactly what kind of movement goes inside it but again, not completely sure about how legitimate these specs are, considering the somewhat low price.
IWC-Portuguese-replica-from-iswiss-with-
In the case of this IWC Portuguese replica we don’t get any movement info, except it’s Swiss as well. Again, not completely sure about their origin because I don’t know how much profit they make with these low-ish prices. I probably forgot to mention, but it took a while to find the website. If you google “iswiss”, there’s nothing there. Funny thing is that amongst those results, you’ll see solidswiss.cd, bestreplica.sr and even some genuine watches sellers.

iSwiss.co Review – The Fold

There’s no doubt that a Swiss replica or a replica equipped with a Swiss movement has a more “genuine” feel to it, even if it’s just the placebo effect. However, as you can see, getting the real deal is tricky, whether it’s a fake IWC, Rollie or whatever you can think of. I hope you’ll find my iSwiss.co review useful so until next time, don’t forget to check out my replica watches reviews.

Hey glad to see someone finally reviewing these folks. Recent personal experience confirms the do what they say. Personal touch attention and on time delivery of exactly what they claim. A breath of fresh air in the rep watch industry only problem now is the Chinese New Year holiday that lasts three weeks other than that they will get all of my business from now on!