Welcome to RWF

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Anthony Nicholson

Rolex submariner

Where can I buy the best submariner replica from I've looked at loads I here N factory replicas of the best that I don't know what website to look up to buy one can anybody out there please guide me

Hello Anthony,

I just noticed your message from a year ago and I hope you found what you were looking for. If you did not, the answer to your question about "N" factory watches is a factory in China that is referred to as "Noob" Factory. They do manufacture very high quality reps of every swiss model with a warranty. The problem is many websites advertise "Noob" watches, charge for them then ship poor quality watches from other factories.

I am located in the USA and I travel to China a once a year to meet with my rep at the "Noob" factory to select specific timepieces. If you are interested, you are welcome to email me at swissmasterreplicas@gmail.com ... I will forward my current inventory to you. If you are looking for a specific model, I can order it direct for you.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk