Sign in to follow this  

ANGELUS MOVEMENTS...anybody interested ??

Enzo:

Well thought out and presented response. I understand what you are saying, and why.

There is this tiny voice I keep hearing, but I am smart enough to avoid it:

"Search for the answers grasshopper and one day the student will become the master"

smile.png

Seriously, I may still attempt to dig up as much info as I can--but doubt I'll attempt this project myself. Like I said, it intrigues me!

CISO

Tourby,

We've all seen your movements (the Angelus ones also) and are envious!

Like I believe you posted, you are into movements, and that is obious! I am curious are you a watchmaker, skilled hobbyist, or send your stuff out? Just wondering about your background and skills?

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

I suggest you do not buy the parts for you guys as a non-professional person, what you made maybe fragile or not so delicate. If you just want to do own a watch for a budget, there is a good choice, click here. I hope it could do help for you.

Replicawatchespro.co has more than 5-years experience in wholesale and retail high quality replica watches. We have the best Copy Rolex Watches (Rolex Submariner, Daytona, Datejust, Day-Date, Deepsea, Sky Dweller watches etc), Plus Cartier, Panerai, Breitling, Omega Watches, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, and etc. We only sell high quality replica watches.