Sign in to follow this  
leewei

Finally my V6 Big Bang Steel Ceramic Arrived. Impressive.

A couple of days ago I received my first Hublot. It's looks really amazing and I recommend this to everyone. I will post a couple of wristshots within a couple of days, because I'm quite busy right now and don't have a good camera around me. Good pics are value for the forum!!

I have one question...

The lume in the dark is quite disappointing. I see only some very very light bright from all of the hands, also the chrono's. I tried to make a pic of it, but it's that bad you couldn't see it at the pics. Is this normal? I think that I have to send it in for modding. Is there more modding available? I've read quite a lot, but I really really appreciate your opinions about what to do best for my Hublot.

EDIT:

Wear my hublot today now for about 30 min and I saw that the lume is now quite brighter on the hands. I have made a pic of it with my phone and now you see it quite good in the dark. Yesterday it was also brighter in the beginning. I've read from someone else that he has the same issue. First hour it's the best...

How's the chrono feature? I've been wanting to get one of these or even the Pam daylight chronos and I've always been skeptical of getting a rep with a chrono movement thinking that the additional strain will mess up the movement. I've seen chronos that don't reset all the back to 12:00. Maybe that's changed with these newer rep movements?

Thanks

enu7e7av.jpg

zy4ubeda.jpg

Watch is amazing in person. Ridiculous finish that i wouldnt think is possible on a rep. I have about a dozen PAMs and my family is all: "that's easily my favorite". Little too flashy for every day for me but just an awesome watch! Got it from PT

So I've received my watch and love how it looks and how the casing feels. The strap is an entirely different matter. Feels too tough and doesn't seem to wrap the wrist correctly. Is this something that will eventually loosen up and soften up over time? Or do most people replace the strap to a better one?