Sign in to follow this  
leewei

Finally my V6 Big Bang Steel Ceramic Arrived. Impressive.

I have the Noob 243M too. Its much heavier than the Hublot BB. No worries. The big bang size is perfect for my wrist though i have a thing for large watches.

Didnt have time to post up images i took today. Took a lot of shots comparison on size of Pam and Hublot and JLC Navy Seal Diver.

THE "CARBON FIBER" DIAL

Hi friends

I know this watch many time ago, and I have seen all versions and the gen many times.

The GEN dial is ENGRAVED PATTERN in plastic and no real CF just the same of the replica. No worries about that.

In Hublot gen website is said Stamped"Carbon effect" dial

HBB-carbonfiberdial-effect_zps2ee9e1c1.jpg

http://www.hublot.com/es_ES/#es_ES/watch/big-bang/23/steel-ceramic?&_suid=136348175743408829096678985032

This replica is one of the best ever made and it is a an awesome qwatch and an awesome replica. Its presence is terrifc.

The best version IMO was the V1 modified. And nowadays the best one is the V6 which doesn't need modifications and have a more accurate and reliable movement.

Believe me, you will not need either videos or comparisons. Buy this replica and you will not get disappointed.

ALE

Tony. Asian7750.com

Fourth watch from him so far.

Thanks ALE for the detailed explanation.

Yes no regrets for this watch.

As good as gen. Its such a beauty... was skeptical about carbon effect dial but once i got hold of it, just love it.

It got more wrist time than my JLC navy seal considering both reach me roughly the same time.

Its a Bravo 1.4 TJet...

Cost about US$80k in Singapore now.

I know u guys gonna say this can get a BMW M3 or a Porsche Cayman at the States. Haha

Well thats just Singapore... i guess i nv get to drive anything that is bigger than 2000cc here.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is the same watch as the OP had. The dealers all provide the same model of V6 watch - so its just about finding a good dealer at a good price.

Good luck with your purchase mate!

You guys are making me drool. I am back from a long hiatus and was looking to add a couple super reps. I was initially thinking pam243, ap diver 3.5 but now have to reconsider what will be my first choice.

A while back I posted "I think the blue tint is to let people know that it is a rep from a mile away If Hublot all of a sudden decided to switch their AR to the blue tint, the rep factory will then change to the clear AR."

Well that particular post was not received well by some. No clue why considering all the BS I see that the factory can easily fix and choose not to.

Unfortunately I was not that far off. Your particular model has the blue hue in Gen. http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...ed-110059.html