Sign in to follow this  
diver4000

Help...Black rubber stick pearl for Oceanographic

Oh... Thought they would be same size. Possibly talk to your TD and see if they would be able to source one for you. If the Diver has a bigger rubber stick Pearl then it will be probably very hard to find outside of TDs or EBay. Since they only made 1000 of them. Well sort of but you know what I mean. (;

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Diver4000... this is a common problem with the hublot diver 4000m especially the v2s. Having v1 2 and 3 i would know. When i replaced mine, the replacement also fell off due to the slick coating on the inner side of the rubber. Finally managed to shave a new one down and with a dab of metal glue, its even water proof.

Which version is yours and which td did you get it from?

At 48mm its a beast of a watch. It wears much bigger than my 47mm pams. Also the heaviest watch i have as well. when i get home, i will post pictures of the top of the watch for you.

BTW, one other major flaw with these are the poor quality rubber straps. The rep straps, no matter which version will eventually rip apart at the hole, i went thru 4 sets already and getting replacements because of the special endlinks, are not cheap nor easy. Something to keep in mind when wearing this as a daily beater like i was.

@gochessmango,

I've bought the Hublot at holliday in Turkey.First the seller would't like to sell because the watch was for a friend. During the speaking he sold it....

He has shown me the movement and swor it is waterproof.

I was at the ocean every day and it works until now.

I think it is the V2 from V6Factory

because of the thicker o-Ring and the better Luminova.

Greeting

Diver4000

Ahh. You bought it face to face. This is going be an issue. Sorry to say bud, from what i know from speaking with at least 3 different TDs that V6 factory is being very limiting with their parts. And you didnt buy the watch from a TD so they have no vested interest in trying to locate that part which they will make no money and waste a lot of time on.

Enough with the bad news. I think the best bet is for you to do two things.

1. Find a big TD like puretime, because they do more business they will have more options for parts

2. Wait until you want to order another watch and along with a new order, ask the TD if they can help you with the part you need.

This method should get you that piece you need. Good luck my friend, keep us posted on how it goes.

emoji106.png

is that a DOnerix croc strap? I am looking to nuy my 3rd Oceanographic. Each time I had one I thought it too large, but now everything seems small. I also believe it should be a super rep as it is pretty close to the gen- strap excluded.

Yes i have seen that this is a very very big watch. But im willing to risk it since i fell in love with it the first time i saw it. I wish i had wrist as big as yours Diver4000 haha. Im started doing some wrist exercises to give it a fee more cm.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk