Sign in to follow this  
stxtf

Chicago Customs Seized/Confiscated

LOL. I hope he's a bit more sophisticated than that. Probably has someone slipping him a list every now and then. In any case, it's readily available to any US citizen going through the proper channels pursuant to a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request. So don't let Mr. Mazza bother you too much. In the grand scheme of things, the Joe Replica-Lova of this world are small potatoes.

Fingers Crossed for ya. I have a crPO on the way via Singapore post. Their page says it was dispatched to US/JFK, USPS page says "Origin post is preparing shipment." Been that way for 3 days now.

Hey Hyjynx, how long did yours sit with this message? Just out of curiosity. Thanks pre-shipment

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

Extra Svc:

• Registered Mail™

[table]Date & Time[/td]

Status of Item[/td]

Location[/td]

[/tr]

[/td]

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

[/td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[table][/td]

[/tr]

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Honestly, for this one, I'm not quite sure. I typically don't track a shipment until 3 or 4 days after the TD gives me the tracking info. First time I tracked it was April 2 and was stunned to discover it had already passed thru customs. Took delivery the very next day. I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but this shipment was from a TD I was trying for the very first time (Ryan/Intime). Sure won't be the last.

emoji6.png

Not looking good for my package which arrived in Chicago on the 6th - still in Customs on the 11th.

Keeping my fingers crossed but fully prepared to receive the seizure letter.

Damn customs agents - don't they have anything better to do than look for counterfeit watches.

SKMBT_C22015021109080_zps0ewqrgwj.jpg