Sign in to follow this  

Sport Watch - Patek Nautilus, Aqua or IWC 2000

Hello,

I'm planning buy a sport watch, look some from Eddie Lee, the Nautilus, Aqua or the IWC:

Nautilus: http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/ ... 0NAUTILUS/

Aqua: http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/ ... EK%20AQUA/

IWC: http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/ ... WC%20200M/

You guys that have those watches what you think? any other dealer to choose?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Just my 2 cents, none comes close to the quality of the genuine. My take in this one would be the IWC Aquatimer 2000 with black dial. Not bad at all. Comfortable bracelet.

There are lots more alternative to the models you've just mentioned. Take for example TTK Rolex Submariner with Asian movement. At ~100USD it is a steal. The Patek you've just mentioned may not be available anymore.

Hello Pugwash,

I'd like to know how much does a MBW Rolex could cost, I don't have any Idea of the price.

Last month I bought a 009PVD from David (all upgrades), and a US$ 200,00 (here in Brazil) Rolex Submariner Swiss movement.

I'd like to mod my rolex to make it a vintage one, but I could't find pieces here to do it so, I moded a Explorer to put a gen Air King dial, and it is my best rolex after my gen (a SS oyster perpetual one).

I have either a day date presidential rep, that I could mod, but again, here we can't easy find the dial, or the bracelet.

Now I'm buying from David a SS PAM (see my post at Pam area), and like another watch to buy my 2 Xmas gift.

How much I can pay? if it is suberb...... Who knows? 300 dolars? is the MBW market price? and can I buy it ready to use? or have to make mods in the watch? and where I can find it?

Thanks for your attention,

Max

@DuDro: yes it is. It's not that bad in reality. This is a fine rep but the bezel quality is certainly not top notch. You have to press the bezel down in order to rotate in the case of genuine, not on the rep.

Pugwash,

Your MBW is suberb, but sincerely it is very close to the rep I bought.

For about 1000 US$ I can add more 1000 US$ and buy a gen used submariner.

What do you think about the perfect clones one, the one with military band? I think it is a 200 US$ watch with a good service. Am I wrong?

Thanks for your time.

Max

Sorry Pugwash,

As I saw in your post, the watch you show is a TTK US$ 100? I tink it was a MBW.

BTW, I think the perfect clones one is a good watch, just wanna one (the military band) with removable pin.

Thanks,

Max

Watchlover,

Here in Brazil you can find a good gen submariner for about US$ 2.000,00.

I have a gen Cartier Roadster (SS, red and withe arabic numbers, 2 straps, box and papers), I bought it for about US$ 5.000,00, and if I want to sell it, I could reach, in a fast trade, about US$ 2.000,00.

I checked a Deal of gen watches (he got high prices, but the best used gen), and the sub average price is about 3k dollars, maybe I just over exposed my opinion, but you can find, here in Brazil, a used sub about 2K.

I'll check in the flea market this weekend (I found a Brietling Ti Aerospace for about 1.5k dollars) for the price of subs.

Sorry for the mistake, but they exist.

Max

i wouldn't be surprised. There are wholesale jewelry outlets open to those with resale permits that sells used rollies. A presidential gold DJ that was marked new for 20K was being sold for something like 14K (2 yrs old). I wanted to check out their used jewelry, but i dont have a business... or resale license

wounded1.gif

the estate jewelry and pawn shops around SF though still have subs marked pretty high. an old tt Cartier that retails new about 4200 was still being sold for 3500 used

wounded1.gif

and its OOolld.

max has it lucky

tongue1.png

i'm waiting for my noobmariner. i got a nice nato strap waiting for it

biggrin.png

On 2015/5/29 at AM10点20分, crick said:

我不会感到惊讶。有批发珠宝店向那些出售二手rollies的转售许可证开放。一个标有20K新品的总统金牌DJ正以14K(2岁)的价格出售。我想查看他们用过的珠宝,但我没有生意......或转售许可证

wounded1.gif

SF周围的庄园珠宝店和典当店虽然仍然有很高的潜力。一个旧的tt卡地亚零售新的约4200仍然被出售3500使用

wounded1.gif

和它的OOolld。

马克斯很幸运

tongue1.png

我在等我的noobmariner。我有一个漂亮的北约表带等着它

biggrin.png

Luckily, I met with the site , wonderful watches all of my love