Sign in to follow this  
Gon4z

Patek Philippe AVICE!!! (please help)

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

It is my B-day tomorrow and my girlfriend asked me what I wanted since she could not think or make up her mind on what to get me but she knows I love watches so she asked me what kind I would like...

I have been searching the net for a few weeks not for a good Patek Philippe watch preferably gold plated with a bracelet.

I have found found a few from several different sites but as this will be my first replica watch I'm not familiar with any of these sites and weather they are scammer or worse they have very crappy quality products.

These are the following I found can any one advice on how good these dealers are and if the products are of any quality.

Also if any one has any suggestions of better dealers I can look from please let me know.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120-1J from www.watchs-trusty-time.com

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120-1J from www.replicasold.com

Philippe Calatrava 5120-1J from www.replicaup.com

Thanx

Thanx for the warm welcomes guys, yeah I will drop by the coatroom soon as I find out were and how... lol

I hope I will find what I'm looking for here.

much obliged chaps

The chat room is on the very homepage of the RWI forum, on top. You can't miss it...

By the way, if you want a PP, check out the Nautilus and Aquanaut. They are the best availiable.

Email the Trusted Dealers with a link to the watch that you like.

They will be able to tell you if it is available, and what price if it is.

If the Trusted Dealers cannot get the watch you want, it is not replicated. Any 'other' site that claims to have it is just going to rip you off.