Sign in to follow this  
kudos

Has anyone bought from here? https://www.solidswiss.cd

I am looking to buy a Submariner not decided on date or no date version yet. Has anyone used this site? They claim to make the best 1:1 replicas in a factory in Switzerland Geneva although there prices are somewhere in the region of $1000+

https://www.solidswiss.cd

I have sent them a message, not had a reply yet. I have asked to view it personally in Switzerland

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them? I just want to own a perfect submariner without fixing flaws or buying an authentic.

Am I just better off buying a Noob V5 and fixing the flaws?

Any help appreciated for this rollie newbie

Replicas are not made in SWISS (CH) that's a big fat lie! Reps are made mostly in China. So forget about this web site for reps... Search for trustred dealers on RWI forum and you will get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

We have a list of Trusted Dealers for a simple reason - you will get what you paid for.

however if you feel compelled to try out the above site based on the claims they make, feel

free to do so since it's your money.

Good luck with your search.

OOOOH! They use "nanotechnology oils developed in Switzerland especially for Solidswiss.cd Watch Company", how can that bee bad?

Also their watches are assembled by watch makers and tested in house as well as being cosc certified. Sounds trust worthy to me.

Now I read they even have a 4 year protection plan. There can't go anything wrong, right?

unsure.png

laugh.png

laugh.png

laugh.png

I purchased my first rep from solidswiss, a milgauss green pro hunter, was promised a rolex clone movement, the watch was delivered with an ETA 2836, swiss. The case and bracelet matched a rep I purchased at MBK in Bangkok, same exact serial numbers. The Bangkok watch was 350USD, the solidswiss watch was over 1,000USD. You may get a slightly better watch from solidswiss, but will pay 3-4 times as much. I now order from "trusted dealers" only.

you do not get a better watch from solid swiss. but you pay 3 times the price that we pay from our dealers.

Like Egro said you get the exact same watch as our TDs for 1/3 or 1/4 the price. Don't be fool. Buy from BK if you want ceramic, Buy from TC if you want 16610 LN or LV and buy everything else from Sead at Suppermirrors or Ryan at Intime!

On 5/11/2015 at 8:48 AM, kudos said:

I want to inform you that you can find all the suppliers through the Internet, but if it is
counterfeit or obsolete, I want to tell you that all these suppliers also contact the Chinese
factory and manufacture products. I understand that you are easily deceived because of this
world. There are scammers everywhere, but we need to live here and be careful. I can
recommend a seller to you, if you are interested, you can go and see for yourself. good luck!

luxuryada.com