Dealers NOT in China???

Hi... as some of You know... im having some troubles with customs in my country (Mexico) with shippings from China... dont want to quit so fast trying to buy my first rep... so... im guessing I should try a dealer that isnt located at China... maybe US its my best choice... any ideas or dealers out of China???

i helped members in Texas out....

you can always have a watch shipped to a member in the US.....and then from there to Mexico, declared as repaired. should not be a problem !

That is a great way to handle it. When I ship to other countries now, I put "BR Watchsmith" on the return address and declare the contents as watches returned after repairs. Works like a charm. You are not lying about the content and you do not have to pay duty on your own property.

Great advise.

Stan is good and can find most of the things you might want.

Exactly what I did on my last order from China. On one stated waterproofed repair and on other finished repair. I had a few watches "saved for safe keeping" from customs at Christmas. That's where I should of learned my lesson of not sending 5 at on time.

Good luck!

Matt