Sign in to follow this  
jgw0

tag heuer sixty nine instructions

I own a tag heuer 69 replica watch and had to replace the battery. Unfortunately its been a while and I have forgotten how to run/set this watch. Can anybody tell me how to run/set this watch? It has 4 buttons along the side of the case. One side has; light and model and the other side has set/stop and adjust/start. I have pushed all the buttons. I remember that there is one that must be held down but I am failing.

I am, incidentally, posting this wherever I can in the hope I can get an answer.

Thank you.................

I don`t have any quartz models so I can`t tell ya, but I`m shure one of our members will be able to tell ya more...

biggrin.png

Cheers

Panama

I ordered one of these, and it's on its way. If itcomes with directions when i get it, I'll post up and let you know

Apologies for dragging this thread up from the dim and distant past of 2006, but the battery has just gone flat on mine.

I have unscrewed the four screws on the analog side of the watch, and got guts of it out, however I'm totally stumped as to how to change the battery. Any ideas please?