Sign in to follow this  
thebluebear

Calling US Customs Office in Los Angeles for my order update

under NO circumstances call customs - I have had packages sit for a few days even a week.

I have No idea why you have 5 shipped at the one time in the one package - assuming I read right.

Why not 1 or 2 at a time ?

I've ordered 4 through DHL without a problem.

I've ordered another 4 via registered mail and it's in transit past the customs.

My orders were without knowing how many watches are safe. I would never do that anymore.

5 watches shouldn't be so bad. Were you planning on reselling the watches? If not, it shouldn't be a big deal. But, it's up to the juries to decide, not you, me, or the customs agent. Just be ready to convince them.

Don't worry about those white vans outside your residence, probably checking up on your neighbors...

Hey btw, if you really want to scare the neighbors, change your WIFI name to FBI Surveillance...

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha its been a little over 2 days, you should NOT be worrying! I had to wait for around 6 months once. It was one watch from Netherland to Chicago and I gave up all hope of ever getting it! Needless to say it was a pleasant surprise when it did show up.

Like the others have said, be patient! Sometimes the status changes and other times it still says its in customs when your wearing it on your wrist. I'm either case, a few days up to 2 weeks is a normal range!

In the mean time, pop a few propranolol and find something to do

biggrin.png

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Now tell me three of them are identical . . .

She thinks I ordered from the boutique on rodeo

Great, so when the thing stops and she pops in to have looked at under warranty what happens?

I guess you ordered a box and papers as well or are you assuming she is so dumb she doesn't know a 10k watch comes with a box? Which of cause also begs the question: Why would she think you can afford a 10k watch in the first place if you need to flog a few reps to make ends meet?

i dont sell to make money. just to trade off to others who appreciate fine chinese craftsmanship. The girl couldn't care less about the box. But I got one anyway for $48 on ioff*r so we should be good long as the customs douchebags at lax clear the damn thing

So, you're actually giving a rep to a girlfriend as a gen? She actually believes that you could afford such watch? Well, I hope you pull this one off really well. $50 dollar rep, especially from iOffer isn't going to fool anyone. You're going to make her a fool out of herself, if she's not smart enough to tell it from the gen and wears it out.

Moreover, a girlfriend who's going to crush you if the watch doesn't come; knowing that the watch cost you $5k? Now you might want to rethink the relationship.

I don't know how you can expect and appreciate a "fine Chinese craftsmanship" from a $50 watch that you bought from iOffer. Trust me, I've been there, done that. The watch was worse than a 10 dollar one from Walmart. The watch was so bad. It had a chrono function that ticked every time you pressed it. The second hand was glued so it wasn't even functioning, and it had the seconds at 6. That was an 80 dollar watch from it. Man, seriously, good luck.