pony

J12 AP Diver V6 review

Here's a review on my AP Diver V6. I really like it and I must say it is a great replica, not like other replicas with no-aligned date and no-matching lume. Before I owned one Noob 5.1 but sold it two weeks ago, so there is no picture comparison between them.

Ok, let's start.

We can see J12 really makes great effort in case manufacturing. The case making of this V6 Diver good, especially the buckle, the brandings inside on V6 are much better than Noob 5.1.

The luminous coating on hour markers and hands are pure white, not off-white or greenish on previous Divers.

Then discussed the bezel, we know the inner rotating bezel of Noob 5.1 is awful and rough, but I have to say this one works smoothly with a nice sound.

Turn to the rubber strap, it's soft and smells good. In my personal opinion, this is similar with Noob 5.1.

As the picture shown, the lume is great on this watch, it shows a good lume power in a dark room, but it can not last very long and this is slightly inferior than Noob.

The font of date wheel is superior to the V6 and is closer to gen.

The cyclops AR is the same as on the Noob 5.1, but the date is difficult to read because the digit is too small. the same problem on the gen.

I love the crowns unscrew and screw back like butter. The bezel screws on the Noob 5.1 is more close to gen.

In conclusion, V6 from J12 is better than the new Noob V6.1. (including Lume color hands and dial, bezel numbers font spacing and size, case finish, buckle branding ).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a review on my AP Diver V6. I really like it and I must say it is a great replica, not like other replicas with no-aligned date and no-matching lume. Before I owned one Noob 5.1 but sold it two weeks ago, so there is no picture comparison between them.

Ok, let's start.

We can see J12 really makes great effort in case manufacturing. The case making of this V6 Diver good, especially the buckle, the brandings inside on V6 are much better than Noob 5.1.

The luminous coating on hour markers and hands are pure white, not off-white or greenish on previous Divers.

Then discussed the bezel, we know the inner rotating bezel of Noob 5.1 is awful and rough, but I have to say this one works smoothly with a nice sound.

Turn to the rubber strap, it's soft and smells good. In my personal opinion, this is similar with Noob 5.1.

As the picture shown, the lume is great on this watch, it shows a good lume power in a dark room, but it can not last very long and this is slightly inferior than Noob.

The font of date wheel is superior to the V6 and is closer to gen.

The cyclops AR is the same as on the Noob 5.1, but the date is difficult to read because the digit is too small. the same problem on the gen.

I love the crowns unscrew and screw back like butter. The bezel screws on the Noob 5.1 is more close to gen.

In conclusion, V6 from J12 is better than the new Noob V6.1. (including Lume color hands and dial, bezel numbers font spacing and size, case finish, buckle branding ).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RO is better IMO, but good attempt @ a diver AP