Sign in to follow this  
sharrkey

H Factory Hublot White Caviar 41mm Pic Review/ Super Dealer Toro

So it's been a month and a half, how's the white holding up? Do you find it getting dirty and stained?

Thinking of getting this for my girlfriend, but she used to have a white phone that got really brown and ugly around the edges. Admittedly, the phone saw a lot more use than this watch would, but I'm still a bit paranoid.

I sold the rep about 3 weeks ago mate, it was gonna be more of a box queen so decided to move on. Outstanding rep for the wife, if you are worried about stains then get the black

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I received the black one from Sead two weeks ago and can say I'm very pleased with it. I wear it on special occasions and have got many positive comments. It sure is elegant and literally shines combined with a chic black suit...

Is it masculine enough for a male to wear? I secretely really like it, if it was a 44/45mm watch i'd 100% get it. I can understand how it's not at all some peoples cup of tea but personally i do like it, just not sure i could wear a 41mm watch of this design?

Rubberj00: I was a bit worried myself but I can assure you it does look "masculine" enough

WinkSmiley.png

I have a pretty large wrist (7.5inch - 19cm) and the watch doesen't look small on it at all. The thickness of the watch is 1.1 cm which is not that nad either.And considering the specific design of the watch you don't want it to be any larger really.It would only make it look "bling bling" .It's you choice of course but I'd reccomend it.

My wife likes hers. Complained about the clasp. Loosened it up one hole and now it doesnt bother her at all...

I got her the white. It's stunning. It doesnt get much talk because its a ladies watch, but its right up there with the 111n and diver v3.5

The only issue with the white is it picks up dyes and colors from clothes and other things. Haven tried cleaning it yet