Welcome to RWF

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
om3ga_guy

QUESTION re. Intime's BIG BANG V6.5 FACTORY with BRUSHED CERAMIC BEZEL + SS CASE

40 posts in this topic

anyone notice on the first qc pic with the carbon dial bb, the crown wasn't flush with the case on the rear photo, apparantly this is a new issue on all new v6.5's. Has anyone else heard of this

Loving your watch omega guy... also having a hard time deciding between the ceramic with cf dial & the full ss version like yours (:

After weeks of reading between the twp my suggestion is to go with the SS model. The advantage over it is you don't have issues with incorrect bezel teeth and incorrect cf pattern.

Thanks omega, yes I've read and found out that it's 7 instead of 4.5 on the teeth but to be honest I still can't see where it is.. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I believe this 7750 movement on the hbb's are more stable than the ap chronos and Daytona's yes?

Here is a photo of the correct tooth count - gen reference. 4.5 not 7...

94113ae7e6e76cce8fd4198691ded162.jpg

My understanding is the latest HBB's actually come with this corrected now. Prior to they were 7 or something...

Here's a photo from Angus's website - correct 4.5 count...

56091856d7ec513de21240a1f8c8844c.jpg

Thank you omega, you have pointed me in the right direction and once I get my order in I will post pictures here!!!

Yeah, because it's seconds @ 9 (the default position for 7750.) No extra gearing wheels needed to transfer sec to 6 or 12. MUCH more reliable & better!

Hey om3ga_guy just wondering if the watch is still going 2 years after purchase and if you would still recommend the HBB ss bezel and case?

On 4/17/2015 at 1:29 AM, om3ga_guy said:

Thanks dude. Honestly I don't know where you can get Mikey parts anymore other than m2m. I bought this HBB from another member on RG and he had the Mikey Ti set already assembled with the watch. I bought it as a bundle with the Ti screws, spare Mikey crystal and screwdriver. I have the Mikey crystal for sale in used parts section for anyone interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk