Welcome to RWF

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
om3ga_guy

QUESTION re. Intime's BIG BANG V6.5 FACTORY with BRUSHED CERAMIC BEZEL + SS CASE

40 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Kind of a newb question but would the Carbon fibre dial BIG BANG V6.5 on BRUSHED CERAMIC BEZEL + SS CASE be the best option in terms of "least amount of flaws?"

Dial (like the other cf ones) appears to have the 3 ticks @ 6. All the other design elements appear to be per standard. All the other parts like screws and crystal could be updated down the road. Really just looking for a safe base to work with.

Are the rep gummy straps any good?

Are these rotors engraved?

Hows the rep lume?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Intime link: http://intime2.co/product.php?id_product=953

Photos:

Screen_Shot_2015_01_18_at_10_10_22_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_01_18_at_10_13_53_AM.pn

Are you looking for the closest with a CF dial? Or general best HBB?

The best rep HBB is the SS Bezel / SS Case version:

957-6166-large.jpg

http://intime2.co/product.php?id_product=957

The one you posted has the same flaw as every ceramic bezel HBB v6 , wrong number on teeth on the side of the bezel.

And the CF dial is off on every CF version, though im not 100% sure about that one. Then again its something that prob nobody would ever notice.

Thanks Nismo! I'm looking for the best rep in general. The one you posted I notice has the subdial at 6 with the 4 ticks. Isn't that flaw (if it is one) just as bad/obvious as the wrong number on teeth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys seriously thanks for the quick responses!

I've posted WTB ads on both RWI and RG. Will fish for one for a few days and if no bite I may go thru Intime.

Thanks again!

Sorry your right, lol I've actually switched directions. I'm going with N1smo's suggestion re. SS model!

My bad!

The ss n1smo mention got least amount flaws. just fix rubbers with glue and maybe polish the screw heads, or better find Ti replacements.

does anyone have a suggestion where to get this piece from? Model #or which vendor? Obviously I'm new here and just considering this as an option. Need to see something in the flesh...

Hey Om3ga_guy, I recently purchased the ss/c with cf dial from Intime, great piece and no flaws! Look as about perfect. Replaced the rotor tho with the one from asian7750.com and looks perfect to me now! Also, I purchased with the gummy strap, and im not super happy about it. I have the exact same watch in h-factory with the rubber strap and there is a difference. The gummy strap has a really matte finish (its supposed too), but can look a little "plastic" to me. Also i feel like its stiffer and not as comfortable as the rubber one. There is also a risk that the stitching wont be perfect.. Im an perfectionist tho, so theese are just my opinions

tongue1.png

Like i said.

The main flaw is the number of teeth on the bezel.

Minor flaw is the cf pattern, its different from gen, but only noticeable side by side.

The SS/SS Version is still the closest to gen, but if you like the CF version more, go for it. Its still a very good rep.

Thanks n1smo, I ended up going steel bezel/ steel case.

Should have it on the wrist end of this week or early the next.

Here she is guys, Hublot v6.5 with upgraded Mikey Ti screws set.

My brief observations:

Flawless colourless xtal and a well worn gummy. Nice and smooth. Really makes me think twice about swapping it to a Donerix strap.

b78c43d0d0d178b45b519189591f8e8a.jpg

f383d9b456c6bf8e2bd0ff7dbfa500c2.jpg

434104b66e2a88934724e03057902b21.jpg

916276b1bc6433318e7cb2750af178f3.jpg

3fc7637e92aa03840dec9ba6537233bd.jpg

8c6bd48bc1e42099f77b58e2ff3c7233.jpg

2d1da7a5eec6b14c807f7f4afaba83ea.jpg

218c3db81ade0041beecac2bbc99191a.jpg

5950c145dc1c90c35f0f2ab2c7e291a9.jpg

09d2f43623c8c5b939a5d33fc12dae80.jpg

581719f4e3487d11c27661eb4791c04f.jpg

b33789b3a8705a3b24ed803f1062c827.jpg

And gen for comparison

d8e0dbf53f5bb85dc016a2ca8f817831.jpg

700793f33a2811d224a00c29b083d603.jpg

14651342f90974ce716002e2aa2040e4.jpg

Checklist:

Colourless AR - chek

Ti screws - chek

4 tick subdial @ 6 o'clock - chek

Smooth outter bezel rim - chek

Movement engravings - chek

Recessed date disc - chek

And two details I was surprised to see are:

1. Brushed hands - chek

Rep...

722293287ef4008d4e33354a2c485a95.jpg

2. Textured subdial! - chek

Rep...

4dd2a042dbc43f6699d4a0a1b5aaf546.jpg

Gen...for comparison...

6b4a2fd0a519bc77873e21dbaa88c739.jpg

bro well done! can i ask where you pick up the Ti screws? i told another member earlier today how to spot the rep by look at the small screws. the rep is set deep inside plastic and has the dull finish. i don't think you need the mickey crystal this crystal make the watch perfect.

Thanks dude.

Honestly I don't know where you can get Mikey parts anymore other than m2m.

I bought this HBB from another member on RG and he had the Mikey Ti set already assembled with the watch.

I bought it as a bundle with the Ti screws, spare Mikey crystal and screwdriver.

I have the Mikey crystal for sale in used parts section for anyone interested.

I'm glad you like the watch. You cant buy mikey parts anymore. He had a few bags of screws left last year when i purchased one from him. This is the best rep i have ever handled in terms of fit and finish. I dont think any mfg gen or rep currently sells a better fit and finish watch for $400.

Totally agree with regards to a fit and finish watch of this calibre for $400 price point.

Thanks again for the super smooth transaction brother.

Sorry I just saw this thread, it appears you bought a watch...

However, for future reference for anyone:

These are all great watches, EVERY one!! Who cares about the teeth on ceramic bezel? The watch is outstanding, seriously!

smile.png

Also, the rep gummy is quite good!! Enjoy!!

WinkSmiley.png