Welcome to RWF

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
samwatch

What does the ultimate Cartier Santos 100 look like?

I see there are many of us looking for the best or ultimate Cartier Santos 100 replica, but in most cases they do not know how to differentiate the ultimate Cartier Santos 100 and the poor quality one, here I post some pictures to help you tell the difference between Ultimate Cartier Santos 100 Rep and a Non-Ultimate.

First, the crown. The ultimate Cartier rep is on the right, it has a darker blue sapphire in crown, while the sapphire of the no-ultimate is in lighter blue color. Some other Cartier Santos 100 reps may have a much more blue sapphire crown.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second, the dial color is different. The ultimate Cartier Santos replica has the same dial color tone as the genuine, which is in white. While the non-ultimate looks a bit more creme. The ultimate is on the right. Looking at the second picture below, the no-ultimate Cartier Santos has a creme or yellowish dial color. The ultimate on bottom has a more white color.

Posted Image

Posted Image

By the way, if you want the ultimate version closer to gen, replace it with genuine clasp and alligator strap.

Thanks a lot man, that really helps to distinguish between the best and the inferior models. I have laid my hands on the more yellowish dial version and I thought its some natural oxidizing effect.