Sign in to follow this  
Annie

Who makes the best Submariner? Noob, BP or J12?

I'm new here and also brand new to replicas, I want to buy a Rolex Submariner watch as my first replica, I have spent a lot of time on sellers websites and trying to find the best replica, but there are one thing I don't understand, one site says the best Submariner Noob edition while another site says that he has the best version from J12 factory, so, I'm confused now and don't know how to choose, this is my first replica, so I want to get help from you guys, which factory has the best Sub that is more close to genuine? Thanks.

As far as I know, regarding Submariner replicas, Noob is better than BP, which is better than J12. It is undeniable that J12 really made a lot of good AP replicas, but they just turned to make Rolex replicas in recent days. Some people say that J12 uses parts from other makers to assemble Subs. About BP, they make better Omega PO replicas. So, for a Rolex Sub replica, get it from Noob, and if lucky, getting a real Noob V3 is preferred.

As far as I know, regarding Submariner replicas, Noob is better than BP, which is better than J12. It is undeniable that J12 really made a lot of good AP replicas, but they just turned to make Rolex replicas in recent days. Some people say that J12 uses parts from other makers to assemble Subs. About BP, they make better Omega PO replicas. So, for a Rolex Sub replica, get it from Noob, and if lucky, getting a real Noob V3 is preferred.

If there was another option, I'll choose the TC Sub, because I have a TC Sub V6 and a Noob V3 and I feel that the TC is more close to a gen. Besides, there is something wrong with the glidelock clasp on my Noob Sub V3, they don't line up well.

If there was another option, I'll choose the TC Sub, because I have a TC Sub V6 and a Noob V3 and I feel that the TC is more close to a gen. Besides, there is something wrong with the glidelock clasp on my Noob Sub V3, they don't line up well.

Yes, TC may have the most accurate dial, pearl, text fonts, lume and other details, but the whole watch feels much lighter than the gen because the usage of hollow links on bracelet, by the way, the ceramic bezel on TC is also a fake, it easily get scratched. While the Noob V3 gives a high quality feel on build, it should be superior to TC.