mslynnhair

How To Find 13x4 Lace Wig And Look Your Best

As a black woman, I can say there is no doubt that I love 13x4 Lace Wig. Wigs play an important role in my life. I feel more confident and beautiful wearing an ideal wig. However, it took me a long time for me to learn how to find the perfect wig. Here, I want to share my tips and give a guideline to wig beginners choosing their first wigs.

Find your head size
A perfect 13x4 Lace Frontal should be comfortable and is not easy to slip off. The very first thing you should consider is to measure your head to know which wig size to buy especially when you are purchasing your first wig. Usually, there are three different wig size: small, medium and large. Most people are a medium capsize. Let's measure to make sure. Please refer to the head size chart below to match your suitable wig size.

What you'll need is a soft measuring tape. Your first measurement will be your circumference which is where your 13x4 Lace Front Wig will sit. This is the crucial measurement to decide your wig size. Your second will be front to nape, which you will start at the front of the hairline, all the way back to your neck. The third measurement will be ear to ear, from the top of one ear to the other side. 

Best wigs for your face shape
Before selecting the right 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig style, it's important to know your face shape and see what kind of wig style that complements the shape of your face. To determine what the shape of your face is, look in the mirror and hold your hair back so you can see the shape from your forehead to your chin.

If your face is a diamond shape, you'll have a narrow chin and forehead but wider cheekbones. It is a good idea to soften the appearance of the cheeks and avoid accentuating straight lines. You have a lot of hairstyle options. Try one of these styles: medium length with a side parting, a thick fringe with waves and pixie style.

If you've got a large and wider forehead, high cheekbones, with a widow's peak hairline, and a narrow V-shaped chin, then you've got a heart-shaped face. A V-shaped face is defined by a distinctive chin. The suggested hairstyle will be a style that would allow you to put some hair across. Try the following hairstyles to draw more attention to your cheeks and eyes: medium length flow, medium length curls, and a side ponytail.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com