June

Omega Aqua Terra 15000 Gauss Rep VS Gen

This is a comparison review between Omega Aqua Terra 231.10.42.21.01.002 and its 1:1 replica version.

First, the whole quality is good, put them together and hard to pick out the fake one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Holding the replica in hand, the feeling makes me like wearing my own genuine Omega watch and can't find big difference between them. After wearing the replica for several months, I feels it is a little lighter than the real watch, the edge of the bracelet sometimes scratch my hand, which is not as smooth as the genuine, besides, the case of the replica is slightly a little thicker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The dial color has no difference. Fonts and letters spacing are also very accurate. The length of the hands are also like the genuine. The case is 1:1 original polishing.

The bracelet:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seen from the above, the bracelet is well finished, but 231.10.42.21.01.002 is the new model, the links on the bracelet of the real watch are polished, while the center links on replica are brushed.

Posted Image

See from this angle, the crystal of the real Omega watch is yellowish reflecting, the replica hs nothing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the sun, the reflecting effect is stronger on the replica, the dial patterns on the genuine absorb most sunlight.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The silver metal hour marker on the replica is a little fat, on the genuine, the top of the hour marker is lower and the base is higher. Carefull check the two pictures above, you'll see there are subtle difference between their minute scales and the yellow numbers. But must use a magnifier.

Posted Image

In general, the movement can't be cloned the completely same as the original, although it is 1:1 replica, the movement only be manufactured the same as the genuine in appearance. The following posts 4 pictures, 2 of them are real watches, the others are fake's. Can you tell?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image